Sunday, April 12, 2009


Happy Easter to everyone.

I woke up early this morning because I knew
today was the day I'd catch that guy called the
Easter Bunny.
Here's my early morning hunt.

I started out down the sidewalk
Using my keen sniffing talents
to track this fellow.

The sprinklers came on, trying
to wash away all traces of his steps.


Ah Ha!!!
Bunny droppings.
I'm HOT on his tail.

He's trying to hide, but not doing a
good job at it.
Look closely
It's HIM!!!



I want to chase, but Mom said, "No"
He's only trying to finish his job.
As I sadly turn to go home, I see them!!!


My goodies from the Easter Bunny!!!

Thank you soooooooo much.


I can't wait to taste them.


Thank you Easter Bunny


Catch you next year.
The Easter Bunny is myth
But Jesus isn't
Remember why we celebrate the Day.
He is Risen









7 comments:

  1. Don't eat too many treats! Happy Easter, furriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves yours noo bloggie.
    An yours furrst post.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job of tracking the Easter bunny! We didn't see any sign of him here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaydan...our mom sez dat we are not allowed to take out da Easter bunny. Now we know why, he gived us treats and toys yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Easter Jaydan and welcome! We heard about you at the Cat blogosphere. And we might be cats but we also are the creators of Noms Day (Not of my species Day, hahahahahaha) and we love to be friends with all kind of species!
    The Cat Realm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jaydan!! We saw your Bog at the Cat Blogosphere! We are very pl;eased to meet you! We are two cats and a woofie brother Maverick!! Happy Belated Easter and we are glad the Easter Bunny was good to you!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that the Easter bunny was nice to you, even though you tried to track him down.

    ReplyDelete